Facial spider veins are something that can make you feel self-conscious. While spider veins are something tons of people have to deal with, it’s understandable that you don’t want them on your face, especially. Unfortunately, they’re not just something that goes away. As a trusted vein treatment facility in Springboro, OH, we’re here to help you get the face you want back.
Why Are There Spider Veins On Your Face?
Spider veins are a common occurrence, with many possible causes. It can even have multiple causes for the same person. Some of the reasons you may have spider veins on your face are:
- Genetics: If your family is likely to get spider veins, that’s often passed on.
- Sun damage: Too much time in the sun can enlarge the blood vessels on your face and make them more prominent.
- Pressure changes: Extreme pressure changes, like a violent sneeze or vomiting, can lead to the breaking of blood vessels in your face.
- Rosacea: This condition involves enlarged veins, so spider veins are very common for people that have it.
- Alcohol: Alcohol dilates the blood vessels. The more frequently alcohol is consumed, the longer the broken blood vessels and redness in the face lasts.
How to Get Rid Of Facial Spider Veins
There are a few different treatments to take care of those veins on your face. For example, Varicose to Perfect is a premier VeinGogh partner in the Springboro, OH area. Arguably the best treatment for spider veins, VeinGogh is extremely effective and basically pain-free. It uses a process called Ohmic Thermolysis, which sends high-frequency bursts of electrical energy right into the blood vessels. This coagulates blood and collapses the vessel walls — but doesn’t impact the outer layers of skin.
Another option is sclerotherapy. This involves injecting sclerosing agents that cause the blood vessels to collapse, making them fade from your skin. Every case is different, but this method usually takes 2-6 treatments for permanent results. VeinGogh, however, can show results after 1-2 treatments, depending on the severity.
Things like retinoid creams and laser treatments are also options. However, these either aren’t guaranteed or come with consequences. Retinoid creams are known for drying out the skin, making it itchy and red. Laser treatments tend to be expensive, and may also damage your skin. This leads to a sensitive recovery, and the process may have to be repeated.
Why Choose Varicose to Perfect?
Our dedicated team of experts is committed to making you look and feel your best. As professionals with the VeinGogh procedure, among other techniques, we are ready to take on even the most severe cases of facial spider veins. Schedule a consultation today!